Saturday, September 5, 2015

STARDUST News Bytes- September 4

So, it's been a busy week of STARDUST with the MTV VMA's earlier this week. Has everyone recovered from Miley Cyrus's outfits and Kanye West's presidential promise? (LOL)! Anyway, here are some of the top entertainment news headlines this week...just in case you missed it!


Photo from: Katherine Grisaffi's Pinterest account

Kermit The Frog has new girlfriend
 The Muppets stars only just split up last month, but Kermit The Frog has already moved on from Miss Piggy. "After careful thought, thoughtful consideration and considerable squabbling, Miss Piggy made the difficult decision to terminate our romantic relationship" Kermit said in a statement in August. Earlier this week the little green frog gave us an update on his relationship status. "While I prefer to keep my personal life private, this is Hollywood, who am I kidding? It is true that I am dating again. However at this time no woman -- pig or otherwise -- is my official "new girlfriend". We are simply close friends" the puppet tweeted. Kermit's new 'friend' is a pig called, Denise and she is the head of marketing for ABC. As for Miss Piggy maybe she'll move on with actor, William Shatner? "Wow! How much did this cost? BTW, is Miss Piggy available?" Shatner tweeted. "Very much available, mon cher. Gimmie a call I'd love to boldly go where no pig has gone before" Miss Piggy wrote in reply to him.

Donald Trump supports Kanye's presidential campaign
Donald Trump supports the idea of Kanye West running for President in 2020. "I wonder who gave him that idea. He said very nice things about me in the past, and he knows my daughter a bit, Ivanka. He's actually a different kind of person than people think, he's a nice guy. I hope to run against him someday" Trump said in an interview with The Rolling Stone. Trump is not the only one supporting Kanye's campaign. Rihanna said that she'd support Kanye's presidential run. 

Ariana Grande teases about her new album
Ariana Grande gave clues earlier this week about her upcoming album, which is reportedly titled Moonlight. "Babies, I'm so excited for the nearby future... (also embracing and loving the present)...but I'm really effing excited for the future. Personally...I consider October nearby future" the singer tweeted. Grande promises that she's "not teasing!!!. I promised y'all I would always tell you as much as I could as soon as I could. Only cause I love you like I do" Grande tweeted. Grande has changed her Twitter bio to simply say moonlight. The singer's third album will be released by the end of this year.

Demi Lovato opens up about father's death
Demi Lovato is opening up about her father's death for her new album. Lovato's estranged father lost his battle with cancer in 2013. "The last song I recorded for the new album was Father. I'm particularly excited for this song. I get very, very honest about the passing of my Dad. My fans expect me to be honest, but what I think people in general aren't going to expect is the way that I sing the song. I took it to a more soulful, gospel kind of sound and it's the song that I think I'm the most proud of on the album" Lovato said. Lovato's new album, Confident is due out in October.

Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger split
Avril Lavigne and her husband, Nickelback frontman Chad Kroeger announced their separation in an Instagram post on Wednesday. "It is with a heavy heart that Chad and I announce our separation today. Through not only the marriage, but the music as well we've created some unforgettable moments. We are still, and forever will be, the best of friends, and will always care deeply for each other. To all our family, friends and fans, thank you sincerely for the support". the Sk8er Boi singer said. Lavigne and Kroeger married in the south of France on July 1, 2013. This was her second marriage after her first, to Sum 41 singer, Derrick Whibley ended in 2010. 

Got any opinions on this week's news bytes? Feel free to share your thoughts and opinions in the comment box below.

Information compiled from: Entertainment Tonight      

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions!